Thursday, March 13, 2008

The movie almost put me to sleep. I took a lot of notes though. Maybe we can blame my continued struggle with adjusting to daylight savings time and not the movie itself.

It's exciting as we move along through our textbook. I just hope I'll remember the useful things I learned today.

I realized my Bent Creek map was faulty. The one you have posted on the door is, I suppose, what they were supposed to look like. I never deleted the raster layer, and I have all my trails in purple. Now that I think about it, I realize I meant to go back and delete the raster layer and change the trails to their different colors. I really did. I guess I got distracted. My husband was trying to get me to watch a movie. Everything is his fault, really.

I guess it would be nice to have some kind of feedback to see how we are doing in terms of grades. Should I fix my Bent Creek map, or is it too late?

No comments: