Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tofurkey Italian Sausage

Been eating a lot of meat lately, so I was excited to try Tofurkey Italian Sausage for breakfast sauteed with shiitake mushrooms in olive oil.  I was feeling meh before breakfast, but am now feeling optimistic.  M. decided to go downstairs and get ritz crackers from my mother-in-law rather than eating any of the foods I offered her.  I have to watch these situations where healthy choices for me don't result in healthy choices for my kids and maintain a balance where we can all be healthy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good day to all am From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua herbal center the powerful herbal doctor that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,diabetes,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,I contacted him based on the testimonies I saw on the internet, I was cured by him too, kindly contact him today through his email. He can help you. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank you Dr Itua herbal center for your kind help in my life.